(Slave Freedom Movement)
Friday, June 02, 2006
The Sencond Annual "Slave Freedom Event" is on schedule for July 2-4th. We have sandwitch boards made, and I plan to print up about 5,000 copies of the class action materials to pass out on a front and back of a single page while in Washington, D.C.
The Third Party Leadership Summit has several confirmed guest, but we are keeping things low profile so that we don't get a crowd at the event. We are not hiding, but in order to have civil non-politicized conversations and grow personal friendships between the guests, we need privacy during the event itself. I'm sure the guests will be happy to share at length those things discussed, as I will:
1) Possible unification of the third parties into one party.
2) Breaking down barriers within the parties to allow cross-support for pro-constitution candidiates/ ballot access for all third parties.
3) Possible formation of a Council on Constitutional Government, a counter to the Council on Foreign Relations.
4) Options in ousting all 10 Planks of "The Communist Manifesto" and associated communist activities from the shores of America.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Sunday, May 28, 2006
To: Class Action Co-complainants and Invested Parties
From: Gene Chapman, Minister of Christ
P.O. Box 295545
Lewisville, TX 75029
Re: Update on Class Action Materials and Associated Activities
1) Dr. James Dobson informs me via a letter from Miss. Rollins that he has examined the class action materials, and they are now forwarded to the "Focus on the Family Citizen" magazine for further evaluation.
2) On May 15, 2006, in Judge Moore's Montgomery, Alabama offices, we showed Award Winning Producer Aaron Russo's new motion picture, "America: From Freedom to Fascism" (see: freedomtofascism.com) to Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore's President and Executive Director of his "Foundation for Moral Law." I followed with the class action materials to contextualize the film for our Christian problem. Both the President and Executive Director are batting for us to be taken on by Judge Moore, but the foundation is $324,000 in the red this year, so it's a tall order to take us on as a client. We can offer $40,000 per year to support the case to date. You may pledge support by writing: Dr. Rich Hobson, President, Foundation for Moral Law, One Dexter Ave., Montgomery, Alabama 36104.
3) I am hosting the Third Party Leadership Summit in Colorado later this summer. Twelve leaders at the top of the Republican Party, Libertarian Party, Constitution Party and Green Party are slated to meet to discuss four issues:
a) Possible unification of the third parties into one party.
b) Breaking down barriers within the parties to allow cross-support for pro-Constitution candidates.
c) Explore options to oust all ten planks of "The Communist Manifesto" and associated communist activities from the shores of America.
d) Possible formation of a Council on Constitutional Government, a counter to the Council on Foreign Relations.
If the Republicans show, we will probably see a "Constitutional Alliance" between the four parties, I think. If they don't show, we will probably see a new third party from the unification of the current third parties, weakening the Conservative base of the Republicans further.
4) I am also hosting the "Second Annual Slave Freedom Event" in Washington, D.C. from July 2 thru 4th. We will be protesting Communist aggression of Christians by our elected officials and IRS agents (972-872-0784 to attend).
Gene Chapman, Minister of Christ
P.O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029
Mr. Robert Ingle, Co-complainant, Archbishop J.M. Brown III Ph.D., Co-complainant, Bishop Luke Edwards, Co-complainant, MIT Doctoral Candidate Rick Raster, Co-complainant, Mr. Fred Smart, Co-complainant, Minister Maria Breathe, Co-complainant, Pastor Butch Paugh, Co-complainant.
May 29, 2006
Re: Invitation to Join a "Slave Freedom/ Mark of The Beast Class Action Law Suit."
My Fellow Christians:
In conversations with Greek scholars at the highest theological levels of both Bob Jones University and the Southern Baptist Convention, along with my own studies, I found that there are three primary attributes of slavery in antiquity:
1) Taxation of Property (1st, 3rd and 4th Planks of "The Communist Manifesto").
2) Taxation of Labor (income tax: flat or graduated/ 2nd Plank).
3) Counting People Like Cattle (to control labor and/ or property).
For more study: (andrapodistes.blogspot.com).
I found also in a read of "The Communist Manifesto" that the function of its 10 Planks is to twist a nation with a free market economy (including freedom of conscience and free exchange of ideas) into an atheistic, secular humanist socialist communist slave state.
Under the class action, we assert that the United States Government has:
1) adopted a state religion called, "Secular Humanist Socialist Communism" and now imposes this Global Secular Humanist Socialist Communist state slave religion upon American Christians (82% of the U.S. population according to Cable News Network), directly violating Exodus 10:3, I Timothy 1:9-10 ("enslavers"), I Corinthians 7:21-23, Ephesians 6:4, Revelation 13:17, Judges 3 and the 1st, 5th, 10th and 13th Amendments to the United States Constitution, along with the concept of "liberty," in the first paragraph of our American Constitution. They have imposed slavery, by definition, upon a people who are called by God to:
(a) "use" freedom from slavery (taxation of labor, taxation of property and being counted like cattle) in I Corinthians 7:21b, if already enslaved, and
(b) in an application of I Corinthians 7:23, reject slavery categorically, if already free. [Greek based expanded translation of I Corinthians 7:22b-23: "[H]e that is called, being free, is Christ's slave. You [free Christians] are bought with a price, be categorically not ye the literal, figurative, involuntary or voluntary slaves of men." (See: "Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of The Bible," #1401: "servants," doulos -- a slave (literal, figurative, involuntary or voluntary).]
2) especially since 9/11/2001 imposed new uses for the Social Security Number that are unrelated to its original intent of individual dealings with the Social Security Administration, such that one may now not "buy" land, cars, homes, cell phones, credit cards, bank accounts, renewed professional licenses, pass ports, etc. "or sell" labor (see: Revelation 13:17) and many types of property without the Government imposed control number (see: Revelation 13 and 14), resulting in a very real emotional torture of tens of millions of American Christians.
3) sought most visibly through the United Nations, Democrat Party, U.S. Tax System, Secular Public School System, and American Judiciary to oust Biblical Christianity from America's shores over many decades of gradual changes in our local, state and federal laws, in accordance with the stated function of the 10 Planks.
4) engaged in an extortion of funds from the Christian people of America and the larger American population by never having legally ratified the 16th Amendment of The United States Constitution by a two-thirds majority vote of the states. (Note: "[N]either . . . thieves . . . , nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God" (I Corinthians 6:9-10). Furthermore, this Government has confessed concerning the income tax: "There is no single sentence anywhere that indicates an individual has a tax liability" (Mr. Terry Lemons, Communications Director of the Internal Revenue Service made this statement to me, Gene Chapman, in the main lobby of the Main IRS Building, 1111 Constitution Ave., Washington D.C., on September 2, 2004 at between 1 and 2 p.m. Eastern Time in front of two Treasury Agents (names withheld at this time)).
Relief sought: Do away with or allow a simple "opt out" with no negative consequences for Christians who do not wish to be slaves (opt out of the 10 Planks of "The Communist Manifesto"), attend Secular Public Schools (10th Plank of "The Communist Manifesto") or be in such close proximity to the "mark of the beast" issue, in accordance with Biblical teaching. No requirement to have or use a national id card, etc.
Like a giant python, the U.S. Government is squeezing Christians into the mold of slavery and the "mark of the beast" more each day. The Social Security Number is now, since 9/11/2001, indistinguishable in American law from the "mark of the beast" for the first time in American history. We have an opportunity here to set a strong legal precedent that will both free Christians from slavery now and perhaps give some breathing room to those Christians who will live through the time of the Beast.
(Note: According to I Corinthians 7:21b, one might infer that when Christians do not seek freedom from slavery (i.e. income taxes: flat or graduated, property taxes and being counted like cattle), it may cost souls their salvation in Christ. The human author of Corinthians, Paul the Apostle, used his freedom to win souls; he feels clearly that there is a "use" for our freedom.
Also, in Exodus 10:3, Almighty God asserts that there is a direct causal relationship between the people of God being slaves and their inability to properly "serve" God.
In my own situation, I have been working several years to gain a pass port for Ghana and The Sudan to see what can be done to free Christians enslaved there, but my refusal to use a Social Security number on an international document has constrained me from leaving America's 50 state plantation. My U. S. Government constrained mission to do my job as a Christian minister may even be costing souls contact with the Gospel and resulting Salvation by U. S. Policy decisions. I have also had a bank account taken, lost stock accounts, had a levy placed on my property and lost a job because of IRS harassment of my very sincere Christian faith.
In Judges 3, we find two stories of how God raised up deliverers and sent them to kill kings who had enslaved the people of God (taxed their labor and/ or property).)
In Daniel, we find the story or Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, who refused to worship an alternative religious figure at the demand of the political leader, King Nebuchadnezzar. They resisted unto death, if need be. In America, a nation that has adopted all ten planks of "The Communist Manifesto," the demands of an alternative religion are imposed upon the Christian people to worship the proverbial golden image of Karl Marx, an open Anti-Christ and false prophet of Secular Humanist Socialist Communism (a religion of Atheism). He was and is through his followers engaged in a direct and open attack upon the Christian religion through the 10 Planks of his manifesto (see: pp. 242-244). Thus, to pay the income tax, property tax, use a social security number, send children to a secular public school, utilize Federal Reserve Banking, pay estate taxes, obey farm controls and gun control/ licensing laws, etc., found in "The Communist Manifesto" and associated Communist materials is to commit idolatry for the American Christian.
Finally, Holy Scripture indicates that there will be a shadowy ambiguity present in the world surrounding the imposition of the 'mark of the beast' (see: Revelation 13:18).
In a day when a one world government is already in place in the form of the United Nations (see: Revelation 13:12). . .
In a day when governments around the world are counting their citizens like cattle in order to impose income taxes and property taxes (see: Revelation 13 and 14) . . .
In a day when the American Social Security Number is not allowing us to "buy or sell" (Revelation 13:17) without it . . .
In a day when our own American soldiers are having Global Positioning identifier microchips placed under their skin by our Government, Christians are no longer in a position to toy with any shadowy ambiguity that may be left in the slavery/ mark of the beast issue. Its paws are on our chest, and it is licking us in the face.
I look forward to a letter from you and Christians you know in signing on as Co-Complainants to the Class Action soon. We are now studying law firms to handle this unique case with a $40,000 per year present budget.
Minister of Christ
Understanding Exhibit A 1-5
1) We read on page 242 of "The Communist Manifesto," published by Penguin Classics: "When the ancient world was in its last throes, the ancient religions were overcome by Christianity."
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engles assert here that the Christian religion overcame all other ancient theistic religions.
2) Exhibit A2 presents the following: "When Christian ideas succumbed in the 18th century to rationalist ideas . . . ."
Marx's assumption here is that Christianity was intellectually superior to all previous religions but that now it too has been overcome by Rationalism.
3) Exhibit A3 states: "But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality. . . ."
In context, Marx views Christianity as the last religion to be overcome by his Rationalism; thus, Christianity stands as the paramount "religion" that Communism abolishes.
4) On page 243, Exhibit A4 reads: "Of course in the beginning, this cannot be effected except by despotic inroads on the rights of property . . . ."
Marx tells us that his mechanism to abolish the Christian religion is to undermine property rights.
5) On pages 243 and 244, Exhibit A5 is ten planks that are presented in American society, designed to destroy the Christian religion over time, as follows:
1. Property taxes and Eminent Domain Laws.
2. Income Taxes.
3. Inheritance Taxes.
4. Confiscation of Property from Emigrants and Those The Government Dislikes.
5. Federal Reserve Banking to Empower Deficit Spending.
6. FCC and Interstate Commerce Commission.
7. Farm Controls.
8. WPA, CCC and Peace Corps.
9. Population Control Laws.
10. Secular Public Schools.