(Slave Freedom Movement)
Friday, March 24, 2006
Many of these men knew Martin Luther King Jr., so we have the seeds of great action in them. Gene.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Technical difficulties uploading pictures with Aaron Russo. Will keep trying. Stand by.
Gene Chapman, Minister of Christ
P.O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029
Mr. Robert Ingle, Co-complainant, Archbishop J.M. Brown III Ph.D., Co-complainant, Bishop Luke Edwards, Co-complainant, MIT Doctoral Candidate Rick Rajter, Co-complainant, Mr. Fred Smart, Co-complainant
March 23, 2006
Re: Invitation to Join a "Slave Freedom/ Mark of The Beast Class Action Law Suit."
My Fellow Christians:
In conversations with Greek scholars at the highest theological levels of both Bob Jones University and the Southern Baptist Convention, along with my own studies, I found that there are three primary attributes of slavery in antiquity:
1) Taxation of Property (1st, 3rd and 4th Planks of "The Communist Manifesto").
2) Taxation of Labor (income tax: flat or graduated/ 2nd Plank).
3) Counting People Like Cattle (to control labor and/ or property).
For more study: (andrapodistes.blogspot.com).
I found also in a read of "The Communist Manifesto" that the function of its 10 Planks is to twist a nation with a free market economy (including freedom of conscience and free exchange of ideas) into an atheistic, secular humanist socialist communist slave state.
Under the class action, we assert that the United States Government has:
1) adopted a state religion called, "Secular Humanist Socialist Communism" and now imposes this Global Secular Humanist Socialist Communist state slave religion upon American Christians (82% of the U.S. population according to Cable News Network), directly violating Exodus 10:3, I Timothy 1:9-10 ("enslavers"), I Corinthians 7:21-23, Ephesians 6:4, Revelation 13:17, Judges 3 and the 1st, 5th, 10th and 13th Amendments to the United States Constitution, along with the concept of "liberty," in the first paragraph of our American Constitution. They have imposed slavery, by definition, upon a people who are called by God to:
(a) "use" freedom from slavery (taxation of labor, taxation of property and being counted like cattle) in I Corinthians 7:21b, if already enslaved, and
(b) reject personal enslavement categorically, if already free (I Corinthians 7:23). [Greek expanded translation of I Corinthians 7:22b-23: "[H]e that is called, being free, is Christ's slave. You [free Christians] are bought with a price, be categorically not ye the literal, figurative, involuntary or voluntary slaves of men." (See: "Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of The Bible," #1401: "servants," doulos -- a slave (literal, figurative, involuntary or voluntary).]
2) especially since 9/11/2001 imposed new uses for the Social Security Number that are unrelated to its original intent of individual dealings with the Social Security Administration, such that one may now not "buy" land, cars, homes, cell phones, credit cards, bank accounts, renewed professional licenses, pass ports, etc. "or sell" labor (see: Revelation 13:17) and many types of property without the Government imposed control number (see: Revelation 13 and 14), resulting in a very real emotional torture of tens of millions of American Christians.
3) sought most visibly through the United Nations, Democrat Party, U.S. Tax System, Secular Public School System, and American Judiciary to oust Biblical Christianity from America's shores over many decades of gradual changes in our local, state and federal laws, in accordance with the stated function of the 10 Planks.
4) engaged in an extortion of funds from the Christian people of America and the larger American population by never having legally ratified the 16th Amendment of The United States Constitution by a two-thirds majority vote of the states. (Note: "[N]either . . . thieves . . . , nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God" (I Corinthians 6:9-10). Furthermore, this Government has confessed concerning the income tax: "There is no single sentence anywhere that indicates an individual has a tax liability" (Mr. Terry Lemons, Communications Director of the Internal Revenue Service made this statement to me, Gene Chapman, in the main lobby of the Main IRS Building, 1111 Constitution Ave., Washington D.C., on September 2, 2004 at between 1 and 2 p.m. Eastern Time in front of two Treasury Agents (names withheld at this time)).
Relief sought: Do away with or allow a simple "opt out" with no negative consequences for Christians who do not wish to be slaves (opt out of the 10 Planks of "The Communist Manifesto"), attend Secular Public Schools (10th Plank of "The Communist Manifesto") or be in such close proximity to the "mark of the beast" issue, in accordance with Biblical teaching. No requirement to have or use a national id card, etc.
Like a giant python, the U.S. Government is squeezing Christians into the mold of slavery and the "mark of the beast" more each day. The Social Security Number is now, since 9/11/2001, indistinguishable in American law from the "mark of the beast" for the first time in American history. We have an opportunity here to set a strong legal precedent that will both free Christians from slavery now and perhaps give some breathing room to those Christians who will live through the time of the Beast.
(Note: According to I Corinthians 7:21b, one might infer that when Christians do not seek freedom from slavery (i.e. income taxes: flat or graduated, property taxes and being counted like cattle), it may cost souls their salvation in Christ. The human author of Corinthians, Paul the Apostle, used his freedom to win souls; he feels clearly that there is a "use" for our freedom.
Also, in Exodus 10:3, Almighty God asserts that there is a direct causal relationship between the people of God being slaves and their inability to properly "serve" God.
In Judges 3, we find two stories of how God raised up deliverers and sent them to kill kings who had enslaved the people of God (taxed their labor and/ or property).)
In Daniel, we find the story or Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, who refused to worship an alternative religious figure at the demand of the political leader, King Nebuchadnezzar. They resisted unto death, if need be. In America, a nation that has adopted all ten planks of "The Communist Manifesto," the demands of an alternative religion are imposed upon the Christian people to worship the proverbial golden image of Karl Marx, an open Anti-Christ and false prophet of Secular Humanist Socialist Communism (a religion of Atheism). He was and is through his followers engaged in a direct and open attack upon the Christian religion through the 10 Planks of his manifesto (see: pp. 242-244). Thus, to pay the income tax, property tax, use a social security number, send children to a secular public school, utilize Federal Reserve Banking, pay estate taxes, obey farm controls and gun control/ licensing laws, etc., found in "The Communist Manifesto" and associated Communist materials is to commit idolatry for the American Christian.
Finally, Holy Scripture indicates that there will be a shadowy ambiguity present in the world surrounding the imposition of the 'mark of the beast' (see: Revelation 13:18).
In a day when a one world government is already in place in the form of the United Nations (see: Revelation 13:12). . .
In a day when governments around the world are counting their citizens like cattle in order to impose income taxes and property taxes (see: Revelation 13 and 14) . . .
In a day when the American Social Security Number is not allowing us to "buy or sell" (Revelation 13:17) without it . . .
In a day when our own American soldiers are having Global Positioning identifier microchips placed under their skin by our Government, Christians are no longer in a position to toy with any shadowy ambiguity that may be left in the slavery/ mark of the beast issue. Its paws are on our chest, and it is licking us in the face.
I look forward to a letter from you and Christians you know in signing on as Co-Complainants to the Class Action soon. We are now studying law firms to handle this unique case with a $40,000 per year present budget.
Minister of Christ
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Monday, March 20, 2006
Sunday, March 19, 2006
I told Aaron and Bob Schultz that there are 600,000 pulpits in America (82% or 253 million Christians), and I feel a little tip of the hat to Exodus 10:3 or Revelation 13:16 and 17a would open the doors of the churches to openly support the film.
Fred Smart and Bill Stegmeier have so far offered to work with us in the Slave Freedom community to promote the movie opening in Washington D.C. on July 4th. Gene