(Slave Freedom Movement)
Saturday, October 22, 2005
P.O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029
October 22, 2005
Re: Invitation to Join a "Slave Freedom/ Mark of The Beast Class Action Law Suit."
My Fellow Christians:
In conversations with Greek scholars at the highest theological levels of both Bob Jones University and the Southern Baptist Convention, along with my own studies, I found that there are three primary attributes of slavery in antiquity:
1) Taxation of Property (1st Plank of "The Communist Manifesto").
2) Taxation of Labor (income tax: flat or graduated/ 2nd Plank).
3) Counting People Like Cattle (to control labor and/ or property).
For more study: (andrapodistes.blogspot.com).
I found also in a read of "The Communist Manifesto" that the function of its 10 Planks is to twist a nation with a free market economy (including freedom of conscience and exchange of ideas) into a godless, secular humanist socialist communist slave state. We will save the details for the class action law suit.
Under the class action, we assert that the United States Government has:
1) adopted a state religion called, "Secular Humanist Socialist Communism" and now imposes this state religion upon American Christians (82% of the U.S. population according to Cable News Network), directly violating I Corinthians 7:21-23 and the 1st, 5th, 10th and 13th Amendments to the United States Constitution, along with the concept of "liberty," in the first paragraph of our American Constitution. They have imposed slavery, by definition, upon a people who are called by God to:
(a) seek freedom from slavery (taxation of labor, taxation of property and being counted like cattle) in I Corinthians 7:21b, if already enslaved, and
(b) reject slavery categorically, if already free (I Corinthians 7:23).
2) especially since 9/11/2001 imposed new uses for the Social Security Number that are unrelated to its original intent of individual dealings with the Social Security Administration, such that one may now not "buy" land, cars, homes, renewed professional licenses, pass ports, etc. "or sell" labor (see: Revelation 13:17) without the Government imposed control number (see: Revelation 13 and 14).
Relief sought: Do away with or allow a simple "opt out" with no negative consequences for Christians who do not wish to be slaves or be in such close proximity to the "mark of the beast" issue, in accordance with Biblical teaching. No requirement to have or use a national id card, etc.
Like a giant python, the U.S. Government is squeezing Christians into the mold of slavery and the "mark of the beast" more each day. We have an opportunity here to set a strong legal precedent that will both free Christians from slavery now and perhaps give some breathing room to those Christians who will live through the time of the Beast.
(Note: According to I Corinthians 7:21b, one may infer that when Christians do not seek freedom from slavery (i.e. income taxes: flat or graduated, property taxes and being counted like cattle), it may cost souls their salvation in Christ. The human author of Corinthians, Paul the Apostle, used his freedom to win souls; he feels clearly that there is a "use" for our freedom seeking.
Also, in Exodus 10:3, Almighty God asserts that there is a direct causal relationship between the people of God being slaves and their inability to properly "serve" God.)
Holy Scripture indicates that there will be a shadowy ambiguity present in the world surrounding the imposition of the 'mark of the beast' (see: Revelation 13:18).
In a day when a one world government is already in place in the form of the United Nations (see: Revelation 13:12). . .
In a day when governments around the world a counting their citizens like cattle in order to impose income taxes and property taxes (see: Revelation 13 and 14) . . .
In a day when the American Social Security Number is not allowing us to "buy or sell" (Revelation 13:17) without it . . .
In a day when our own American soldiers are having Global Positioning identifier microchips placed under their skin by our Government, Christians are no longer in a position to toy with any shadowy ambiguity that may be left in the slavery/ mark of the beast issue. Its paws are on our chest, and it is licking us in the face. We are at a life and death juncture!!!! Those who are of Christ must now step out or by their silence reject Christ for the Beast's system NOW!!!!
I look forward to a letter from you and Christians you know in signing on as Co-Complainants to the Class Action soon. We are now studying law firms to handle this unique case with a $40,000 per year present budget.
Minister of Christ
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
I've not been to my mail box to see if the class action idea is getting any bites yet.
Thanks to Jon for passing out our materials in LA.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Sunday, October 16, 2005