(Slave Freedom Movement)
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Thursday, October 06, 2005
P.O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029
October 7, 2005
Re: Invitation to Join a "Slave Freedom/ Mark of The Beast Class Action Law Suit."
My Fellow Christians:
In conversations with Greek scholars at the highest theological levels of both Bob Jones University and the Southern Baptist Convention, along with my own studies, I found that there are three primary attributes of slavery in antiquity:
1) Taxation of Property (1st Plank of "The Communist Manifesto").
2) Taxation of Labor (income tax: flat or graduated/ 2nd Plank).
3) Counting People Like Cattle (to control labor and/ or property).
For more study: (andrapodistes.blogspot.com).
I found also in a read of "The Communist Manifesto" that the function of its 10 Planks is to twist a nation with free market economy (including freedom of conscience and exchange of ideas) into a godless, secular humanist socialist communist slave state. We will save the details for the class action law suit.
Under the class action, we assert that the United States Government:
1) Has adopted a state religion called, "Secular Humanist Socialist Communism" and now imposes this state religion upon Christians, 82% of the U.S. population (source: Cable News Network), in America, directly violating I Corinthians 7:21-23 and the 1st, 5th, 10th and 13th Amendments to the United States Constitution. They have imposed slavery, by definition, upon a people who are called by God to:
(a) seek freedom from slavery (taxation of labor, taxation of property and being counted like cattle) in I Corinthians 7:21b, if already enslaved and
(b) reject slavery categorically, if already free (I Corinthians 7:23).
2) Has especially since 9/11/2001 imposed new uses for the Social Security Number that are unrelated to its original intent of individual dealings with the Social Security Administration, such that one may now not "buy" land, cars, homes, renewed professional licenses, pass ports, etc. "or sell" labor (see: Revelation 13:17) without the Government imposed control number (see: Revelation 13 and 14).
Relief sought: Do away with or allow a simple "opt out" for Christians who do not wish to be slaves or be in such close proximity to the "mark of the beast" issue, in accordance with Biblical teaching. No requirement to have or use a national id card, etc.
Like a giant python, the U.S. Government is squeezing Christians into the mold of slavery and the "mark of the beast" more each day. We have an opportunity here to set a strong legal precedent that will both free Christians from slavery now and perhaps give some breathing room to those Christians who will live through the time of the Beast.
(Note: According to I Corinthians 7:21b, one may infer that when Christians do not seek freedom from slavery (i.e. income taxes: flat or graduated, property taxes and being counted like cattle), it may cost souls their salvation in Christ. The human author of Corinthians, Paul the Apostle, used his freedom to win souls; he feels clearly that there is a "use" for our freedom seeking.)
I look forward to a letter from you and Christians you know in signing on as Co-Complainants to the Class Action soon. We are now studying law firms to handle this unique case with a $40,000 per year present budget.
Minister of Christ
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Monday, October 03, 2005
We know that Christians are instructed to get free in I Cor. 7:21-23.
We know also that the "mark of the beast" is highly troubling to Christians and that the social security number is most similar to it.